cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

All overlaps when clicking on copy.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

All overlaps when clicking on copy.

Hello everyone,
I have this problem: in worksheets where there are many text areas and calculation areas and some bitmap images, when I select something in a text area and copy it, it happens that the areas overlap, and the images moved downwards followed by a great effort to rearrange everything as before. Is there a remedy for this?
Warm greetings to all members of the community and happy new year.

Francesco M.

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Can you share an example?

Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:LucMeekes)

I forgot to mention that I use M15. If it happens only to me, it means that I have a virus and that the norton antivirus does not see. I have the impression that the problem arises when I use special characters such as arrows, operators like implication, equivalence, or set theory symbols like ℤ, ℝ, ℂ, ℕ, and others. 

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:-MFra-)

@-MFra- wrote:

I forgot to mention that I use M15. If it happens only to me, it means that I have a virus and that the norton antivirus does not see. I have the impression that the problem arises when I use special characters such as arrows, operators like implication, equivalence, or set theory symbols like ℤ, ℝ, ℂ, ℕ, and others. 

I believe that with such effects one suspects a virus much too quickly - I doubt that such effects, which are also limited to just a single software, can be traced back to a virus.

To check whether others are struggling with the same problem, you could post a worksheet that is still OK (!) and provide detailed step-by-step instructions on what to do to produce the undesired effect.

As far as I can remember, it has been reported quite often in he past here in the forum that graphics seem to change their position arbitrarily (mostly it was about Prime, but Mathcad also had it). And that in Mathcad unwanted changes in the size of text fields occur when the zoom is not set to 100%, is an old, unsolved problem.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you for the advice. However, I can, in any case, work with that problem as well. In fact, it is partially solved. After I have selected and copied the text that interests me, even if what has already been described in my first message, occurs, I have discovered that in most cases, by clicking on "Repaginate Now", almost everything returns to its place except the bitmaps.

Top Tags