cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Borders around equations

gcarli
1-Newbie

Borders around equations

In Mathcad prime 3.1 I don't seem to be able to show the borders around an equation. This was very simple in the old Mathcad 15. I tried to follow the instructions on the user guide (select region, right click and choose Properties) but I just don't get the right menu. What am I not seeing?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:gcarli)

The migration guide to Prime 3.1 shows on Page 56 (that is, the page just before page numbered 57) that region borders are NOT in PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1.

Luc

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

The migration guide to Prime 3.1 shows on Page 56 (that is, the page just before page numbered 57) that region borders are NOT in PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1.

Luc

I frankly had not contemplated the possibility that Prime might not have this feature. I will check the migration guide in the future.

Thank you much.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

To be honest I don't think the boarder feature in M15 was aesthetically pleasing. Hopefully when it is eventually implemented into Prime it is an improvement.

Mike Armstrong wrote:

To be honest I don't think the boarder feature in M15 was aesthetically pleasing. Hopefully when it is eventually implemented into Prime it is an improvement.

Arrrgh! 'Tis the. Black Prime! Stand by for repellent borders, me hearties!

Don't ye mean "Stand by to repel boarders" , Cap'n?

I knows what I mean, laddie!

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

Top Tags