cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

CR must be followed by LF

SR_9617924
1-Newbie

CR must be followed by LF

I got a new computer and am trying to install the 30-day trial of MathCad Prime 6.0. In the license manager, when I try to log in, I get the error "The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=CR must be followed by LF." I am unable to install the trial license. I found the page https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/MathCAD-Prime-MC-15-License-error/td-p/638563 that told another user with the same issue to open a case. I tried doing that, and the webpage to open a case says that the only option available to me is to post to the community. Does anyone know what this error means and how to fix it?
1 REPLY 1
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:SR_9617924)

Hi,

As soon as you've bought a computer, first of all, install a good antivirus and you will see that you will have no more installation problems. The one provided by the operating system is useless. Then access the internet as required by the antivirus and then install anything you want.

Top Tags