cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

CURVE PLOT

ppal
17-Peridot

CURVE PLOT

muser_0-1615422638143.pngmuser_1-1615422647868.png

muser_2-1615422676238.png

muser_3-1615422926331.png

How do I plot so it looks like above - and better!

Thanks  - File attached  Prime 6.0.0.0 version

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:ppal)

Something like this:

Werner_E_0-1615429928739.png

Keep in mind that Primes plotting capabilities are mediocre and very limited. If you need grid lines you would have to create them yourself. Luc and also myself had posted routines to do so a couple of time here. Lucs varaint has the  advantage of working OK in Prime Express, too.
You could also use the third party chart module which they additionally (poorly) integrated in Prime 6. It does provide grid lines, labels, etc, but it does not support units, is very slow with an awkward user interface and is kind of unusable when used in conjunction with a 4K display as it does not scale properly.

P6 file attached

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:ppal)

Something like this:

Werner_E_0-1615429928739.png

Keep in mind that Primes plotting capabilities are mediocre and very limited. If you need grid lines you would have to create them yourself. Luc and also myself had posted routines to do so a couple of time here. Lucs varaint has the  advantage of working OK in Prime Express, too.
You could also use the third party chart module which they additionally (poorly) integrated in Prime 6. It does provide grid lines, labels, etc, but it does not support units, is very slow with an awkward user interface and is kind of unusable when used in conjunction with a 4K display as it does not scale properly.

P6 file attached

What you can do in Express if you work at it:

Fred_Kohlhepp_0-1615472297564.png

Top Tags