cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Can't vote on Mathcad ideas

AndreasRingler
6-Contributor

Can't vote on Mathcad ideas

In the "PTC Mathcad Ideas" page, displaying the topics with status "open for voting" I can't vote for anything. I always get this message:

Why not? Webmaster, do your job and fix this, pronto!

2 REPLIES 2

wrote:

In the "PTC Mathcad Ideas" page, displaying the topics with status "open for voting" I can't vote for anything. I always get this message: 

Why not? Webmaster, do your job and fix this, pronto! 

I wouldn't fret too much about this!

They don't listen anyway.

I fully agree with Fred!

As far as I can tell, this "idea" section was a placebo from the very beginning. It does not look that its listened to or that it would have any effect on program development (funny expression given how Prime "develops"). I also have the impression that nobody at PTC cares about those ideas and the votings.

Nevertheless I agree that this little shortcoming should be fixed - if you really are inclined to vote for ideas, it may give you a better feeling if you can do so.

But given all the other drawbacks, bugs and severe shortcomings this new forum suffers from, I consider this "problem" a minor one.

P.S.: Your complaint may get more attention and a better chance to for a fix  if you post it in the "Community Feedback" section ->  https://community.ptc.com/t5/Community-Feedback/bd-p/ptccommunityfeedback

Top Tags