cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Changed computers and Mathcad 15 only load 75% of the way

jbishop-3
1-Newbie

Changed computers and Mathcad 15 only load 75% of the way

Hi, I had to change computers and my Mathcad 15 only loads 75%. I am trying to load onto a 64bit machine with Mathcad 15 M010.  Is that the problem?  Prime 3 loaded fine and is working but I need 15 to convert my old files.

9 REPLIES 9
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:jbishop-3)

What do you mean with 'load'? Are you referring to installation, or did install (appear to) go just fine, and when trying to run the program it stalls?

Luc

Load as install. The installation only goes to 75% than errors out.  However; the Mathcad 15 icon comes up on the desktop but when you click on it an error window opens and says "Mathcad Application has stopped working" 

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Maybe this helps Installing Mathcad 15?, or other posts in this forum with similar content (you can search for Install mathcad 15 and find several posts).

Alternatively you should just contact PTC support.

Success!
Luc

Thanks I tried call support and was on hold for a long time.  Your suggestion of loading the latest version of Mathcad 15 did the trick it is up and running now.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

I suppose you can now mark the discussion as 'answered'...

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Download the latest version of MC15, and install that: Thank You for Your Interest in PTC Mathcad 15 | PTC

The latest service release is MC15 M045.

Your suggestion of loading the latest version of Mathcad 15 did the trick it is up and running now.

1. Try to make a "silent" installation using the installer "Mathcad15WixInstaller.msi" from the folder "mathcad" (from ZIP Mathcad package):

Pic_1.PNG

Pic_2.PNG

2. Send your issue to PTC's tech support by using "Mathcad Support Center":

Mathcad Support Center

http://blogs.ptc.com/2011/09/22/how-to-use-the-brand-new-online-mathcad-support-center/

Top Tags