cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Chromatic and Polarization Mode Dispersion.mcd

ptc-1761061
5-Regular Member

Chromatic and Polarization Mode Dispersion.mcd

1 REPLY 1

James,

Thanks for those two master pieces.

Chromatic, Ohmic, Super Res 2 don't download . It might be that your shipment to the PTC community didn't go, simply ? Your work reminds me an immense amount of work done in collaboration with Jason [100'ssss]. More recently, these two Engineers from Montréal gave us a presentation of their "super resolution", unfortunately on TV,  nothing was disclosed about their "Filter". I was then left on my appetite Their figure of improvement were credible to me. I dropped dead looking at the best of the actual best and so much more details they could get. Finally, the septic and aseptic NASA is chasing them !  On my side, I have the other more scientific approach from Frank Rioux, adapted to my style of work. I'm thinking of a join venture between your work and mine adapted from Frank . Unfortunately, this web does not allow to add remove work sheets while in collaboration, my e-mail is sick and in conflict between two servers.

More you have, greater the chance for an eventual "Optics collection" if you agree with my proposal.

jmG

Top Tags