cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Coordinate &Matric in Mathcad Prime

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone

Coordinate &Matric in Mathcad Prime

Dear Everyong,

I have 2 Questions to you all help to some keys to me. (have attachment)
1.How can we take the zero (0) element away in our matrix to create Matrix with non-zero element?
2.how can we create the coordinate of each element form "Start Point or Origin" ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regard

Phearun

PC-6.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1.How can we take the zero (0) element away in our matrix to create Matrix with non-zero element?

One solution

D.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

One solution

D.png

Thank you so much! Heart

2....?

You think about it?

match.png

Please see Pic Attachment below

PC-7.pngPC-8.png

It is ? or !

Would this help?

Bild.png

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you so much

@SPRstructur wrote:

Dear Everyong,

I have 2 Questions to you all help to some keys to me. (have attachment)
2.how can we create the coordinate of each element form "Start Point or Origin" ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regard

Phearun

You say that you want to discard all zero values in your matrix, but what about the non-zero values in columns 86, 88 and 89 ????

Why do you extract that many data from your excel component just to delete them immediately afterwards?

This forum seems to get worse and worse. Now we have no option to delete the picture in the post I am quoting nor would I be able to delete or resize the picture I had embedded when I am editing my post 😞

EDIT: That said I notice, that after posting the picture in the quoted post is gone, even though I still saw it in the preview before I posted my answer. Things going havoc

Bild.png

Top Tags