cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Parametric 2.0 integration MathCad Prime 3.0

rmees
4-Participant

Creo Parametric 2.0 integration MathCad Prime 3.0

Hello,

I am a Highschool teacher and am currently working on a assignment for my students for next year.

I have 2 questions :

1. Pasing a trajectory to Creo Parametric

They have to use MathCad to investigate and find the exact shape for a cam so the folower makes a given trajectory.

In the MathCad file they input the parameters and end up with some output parameters that need to be past to Creo Parametric.

For normal value parameters this Is no problem, but for the trajectory I dont know how to pas that to Creo Parametric in that way that I could use the trajectory to change the section of a sweep to create the cam form.

2. Pasing plot to Creo Parametric

They also need to make a drawing of the cam. I would like to have the trajectory of the cam included in the drawing.

Is there a way to pas the plot from MathCad to Creo Parametric ?

All of this need to regenerate automaticly if the studend changes the input parameters in the MathCad file.

Thanks for the help.

Ronny Mees

2 REPLIES 2
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:rmees)

Have you posted this in the Creo forum. I doubt you will get much of a response here.

As Mike suggested, I've moved this discussion into our .

Top Tags