cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Ctrl+Q won't cycle through labels anymore [Mathcad Prime 3.0]

knguyen-2
1-Newbie

Ctrl+Q won't cycle through labels anymore [Mathcad Prime 3.0]

I don't know what I did but for some reason when I press Ctrl+Q, nothing happens whereas it used to let me cycle through the labels. Could anyone help me fix this?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:knguyen-2)

Are the other shortcuts working?

Yes. It's very weird. I tried to reinstall Mathcad Prime but the problem still persisted.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Well that has suprised me. Is Shift+Q working ok outside of Prime?

Kyle Nguyen wrote:

I don't know what I did but for some reason when I press Ctrl+Q, nothing happens whereas it used to let me cycle through the labels. Could anyone help me fix this?

Thank you.

Sorry, what is it "cycle through the labels"?

As in BASIC - goto lable1?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

It is a built in shortcut.

Clipboard01.jpg

I finally solved the problem. I tried to check what program was using my Ctrl+Q hotkey using a program called Windows Hotkey Commander (you can google it). Found out that Ctrl+Q is listed in my hotkey list but no program is using it (yes, even Mathcad). I figured that's probably from some program--beside Mathcad--that I uninstalled but that still managed to hog the hotkey.

I finally deleted the hotkey from the hotkey list (also using Windows Hotkey Commander; just uncheck the hotkey on the list) and now Ctrl+Q is working again on Mathcad!

Thank you Mr Mike Armstrong for your effort and for helping others knowing what Ctrl+Q is: a very powerful tool in Mathcad Prime 3.0! I really appreciate your--and others--help.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

I'm glad you found a solution.

I can't believe I didn't think of that. I use AutoHotkey for creating shortcuts have should have known.

Top Tags