cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Data syncronize by using component (mathcad 15)

SKim
1-Newbie

Data syncronize by using component (mathcad 15)

Hello there,

Above all, I am the very biginner for Mathcad as well as programming. So please forgive me if my questions would be so basic or stupid. (i am trying. ;;;)

Since I have several data to be selected by users, I've decided to use mathcad 15 than prime so that I can make full use of components.

I am making a calculation worksheet with a number of back data and I want to know how to syncronize data, like. (refer to the attached also)

example.jpg

I have 4 materials for moment having information of size 1&2, parameter 1&2.

Some information is duplicated, some is not.

Under this situation, I want to program like..

when I select material 1 in the 1st list box (or ribbon which is more favorable), the second list box (or so) shows only the applicable information.

the third, forth and fifth.. accordingly.

Any advice on this?

By the way, I read a forum explaining about list box which was greatly helpful to me and I could hardly understand a part.

I've brought a screen shot below and I want to know what "+3" or "+1" of steel +3, property+1 does exactly mean or work.

mathcad.png

Thanks so much in advance.

S

31 REPLIES 31
SKim
1-Newbie
(To:SKim)

Hello Andy and Werner,

So appreciate to your helps, it's really astonishing to see how this works.

Will try to follow your guidance and hope to find the way out.

I wish I, someday, could help others like you.

Best Best regards,

S

AndyWesterman
4-Participant
(To:SKim)

This is the way I started & I am very happy to be able to pay it forward.

It takes time to discover some of the facets of mathcad & I think that most (if not all) on the forum are still learning.

Best way to learn is to try.

Regards

Andy

Top Tags