cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Default plot trace colours

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Default plot trace colours

I may be overlooking something, but there doesn't seem to be a way to define my own set of colours to be used for plot traces in a 2D plot, let alone save that in my template.

Or, did anyone ever find a way?

I'd like to have it for mathcad 11.

Thanks in advance,

Luc

3 REPLIES 3

Luc Meekes wrote:

I may be overlooking something, but there doesn't seem to be a way to define my own set of colours to be used for plot traces in a 2D plot, let alone save that in my template.

Or, did anyone ever find a way?

I'd like to have it for mathcad 11.

Thanks in advance,

Luc

Luc,

You can go as far as Mathcad 11 permits in terms of trace specifications, all specifications confounded,

i.e: colors, styles, legends

Create a "blank fill-in graph" ... copy/paste and fill [as simple as said]

Jean

In later versions of Mathcad you can define your trace colors. I believe that feature was introduced in Mathcad 13, and it exists in Mathcad 14 and 15.

Mona

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:LucMeekes)

Luc Meekes wrote:

I may be overlooking something, but there doesn't seem to be a way to define my own set of colours to be used for plot traces in a 2D plot,

If you mean custom colors, you can't do that in version 11.

let alone save that in my template.

Open your template and insert a graph. Size the graph to what you would like as a default, choose the trace colors, styles, etc, then on the last tab check "use for defaults" and click on OK. Delete the graph, then save the template.

Top Tags