cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Delete my own thread is justified

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

Delete my own thread is justified

This site is an open box to the entire world of internet. Consequently, Google does injustifyingly link to Planet PTC. This is not comfortable in the sense that lot of Mathcad visitors don't have an exploitable project, thus leading to incorrect or partially correct answers, which the original poster may prefer to not be misinterpreted by lack of context, which context Google does not link. This bug has been reported and commented but not acknowledged, therefore of no interest to PTC. Delete my own thread is a feature to me, that it does upset other visitors: I don't care.

jmG

3 REPLIES 3
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:jeanGiraud)

jean Giraud wrote:

This is not comfortable in the sense that lot of Mathcad visitors don't have an exploitable project, thus leading to incorrect or partially correct answers, which the original poster may prefer to not be misinterpreted by lack of context, which context Google does not link.

jmG

Doubt this counts for the worksheets you post though!!!!

Mike

MIke Armstrong wrote:

jean Giraud wrote:

This is not comfortable in the sense that lot of Mathcad visitors don't have an exploitable project, thus leading to incorrect or partially correct answers, which the original poster may prefer to not be misinterpreted by lack of context, which context Google does not link.

jmG

Doubt this counts for the worksheets you post though!!!!

Mike

It does not affect any genuine [original] work sheets posted here as hopefully Google will surely not get what's not or supposed not be left in the Planet Mathcad data base. It won't be an offense I will remove all my replies in the "Pipeline ... ". Will do that tomorrow , only you and me were involved really . This Planet Mathcad is so xxxxxx that it must be kept as clean as possible.

So shitty & not technical:

1. Indenting is stupid, not readable

2. No chronological order, i.e: random is nonsense

3. Steam engine age speed !!!

...... ++++

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:jeanGiraud)

jean Giraud wrote:

It does not affect any genuine [original] work sheets posted here as hopefully Google will surely not get what's not or supposed not be left in the Planet Mathcad data base. It won't be an offense I will remove all my replies in the "Pipeline ... ". Will do that tomorrow , only you and me were involved really . This Planet Mathcad is so shitty that it must be kept as clean as possible.

So shitty & not technical:

1. Indenting is stupid, not readable

2. No chronological order, i.e: random is nonsense

3. Steam engine age speed !!!

...... ++++

I doubt anybody will be offended if you delete your posts only, but as other member's have responded to your posts it will make the thread even more unreadable, basically worthless.

Usually your posts offer good advice and usually good worksheets, so why would you want to delete them?

Mike

Top Tags