cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Display graphics

ptc-4346041
1-Newbie

Display graphics

Hello,

thank you for your help, these equations are very important and I would like to find a résulat for each graph.

I want to display TF191(f, tpas) + TF291(f,tpas) or TF4569 + TF4570. The result should be the same but I do not understand the difference between Mod1(f)/m1 and Mod1561(f456). One uses a frequency sweep and the other a vector.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The function 'angle' doesn't like a zero imaginary part.

Alan

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4346041)

Why are you cross posting?

Mike

I have correct the mesures, so i post my new file Mathcad.

Olivier

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

There is still no need to cross post. However it seems you need to look at your definitions of TF191 becuase it seems to be coming out as a 51,1 Matrix, which I'm sure you don't want.

Mike

What do you want to say by : it seems to be coming out as a 51.

I don't understand '51' ?

Thank you very much

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

What I'm saying is that the eqwuation of TF191 is returning a Nested Matrix, try expanding the answer and changing the results from a table to matrix.

Mike

See if the attached helps any.

Also, I strongly suggest that you put many more comments in your worksheets, with explanations as to what you are trying to achieve at each step.

Alan

Thank you very much for your response.

You says : 'These functions produce complex numbers so they cannot be plotted'.

How to plotted the produce complex numbers ?

How to plotted the vector of ones and zeros ? It's this result what i want to plotted.

ptc-4346041 wrote:

You says : 'These functions produce complex numbers so they cannot be plotted'.

How to plotted the produce complex numbers ?

If you want to plot the absolute magnitude, just use the absolute value operator (on the calculator menu). if you want to plot the phase, use the 'angle' function. You'll need to vectorise.

How to plotted the vector of ones and zeros ? It's this result what i want to plotted.

You have plotted these. The fact is your Ph vectors consist of a single 1 and the rest are zeros!

Alan

My last files Mathcad.

I have to try to plotted the module and the phase of the function TF191(f,tpas) , i have a problem !

And so , to plotted the result of Ph1978(f,tpas) !

Sincerely.

Olivier

ptc-4346041 wrote:

My last files Mathcad.

I have to try to plotted the module and the phase of the function TF191(f,tpas) , i have a problem !

And so , to plotted the result of Ph1978(f,tpas) !

Sincerely.

Olivier

See attached. I've done TF191 for you. I'll leave the rest to you.

Alan

The phase can't to be plotted because i use a signal sinusoîde, i don't understand what the calcul don't work.

Thank you for all the help you bring to me.

Olivier

The function 'angle' doesn't like a zero imaginary part.

Alan

Top Tags