cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Downloading PTC Mathcad Express

jlovegrove-2
4-Participant

Downloading PTC Mathcad Express

I downloaded this application on to my computer ~1 year ago and used it fairly frequently.  I have just had a hard drive failure and have been trying to re-load everything, including this.  I go on to the website, fill out all the required information and submit.  It says I will get an e-mail with a link to allow me to download the application, but nothing comes.  I have tried the chat line and sending an e-mail to the address given - but nothing happens.

Does anyone know what is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, I now have it installed and running.  The installation process was a little strange but everything seems to be OK now.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:jlovegrove-2)

Sounds like PTC customer support.

Luc

Thanks Luc,

But how do I get to that? I cannot get any response from PTC.

Thanks Luc,

But how do I get to that? I cannot get any response from PTC.

That was Luc's point--customer support is not great.  It's non-existent unless you have a support contract.

Try this site:

http://www.adeptscience.co.uk/download/dldcat/33/0/All/Mathcad.html

no guarantes!

Thanks Fred, I'll try that and let you know what happens.  Initially I did not pick up the sarcasm in Luc's response but now I understand.

John 

Thanks, I now have it installed and running.  The installation process was a little strange but everything seems to be OK now.

Glad it worked.

Top Tags