Duct Pressure Loss Calc

On 10/17/2009 12:27:52 AM, eden_mei wrote:
>You just can't help yourself,
>can you?

I try, but sometimes I am weak 😞

Richard

Duct Pressure Loss Calc

Enough with the flaming everyone.

I am in no way a power user and each and every ones comments/suggestions is invaluable. Everyone has their style, I can deal with that.

jmG, units are required per our procedures. Sorry it it is "ZAPP'd" when I convert to version 11.
It is easy enough to use engineering scalar formula and "manipulate" units instead of working with scalars values. An extra step on my end, but required to be compliant.

I have been using this sheet to further my Mathcad education. Something simple, yet can use some of the programs' features.

I now have to track down how to import data from an excel sheet. Test data input into rows and I need to filter them out to be run in parallel. Any assistance on how to import is appreciated.

I hope to be back on this topic shortly ... trying to program my steps

Duct Pressure Loss Calc

>... to be run in parallel<<br> ==> Run what in parallel, Pentium is a serial machine/
==> Read the qs for importing data from Excel.
==> or store them in file in Excel and read the file in Mathcad.

Plug units as you wish and not knowing in advance the solving procedure and if it will take units or not, to be done again w/o units. This is why no project should start with units as you never know in advance if the maths will take units. You qualify and quantify all the intrants c/w the corresponding factors as per the base unit system the formula(s) was/were designed for. As long as you will not show the project in diagram, can't help. Linear loses are not problem but branching "Tees" are singular depending upon the flow. In all your sheets you had Colebrook, but in the last one, Colebrook is gone with the wind ? and you don't refer to an Engineering formula stipulated as "local/national code". So far, no project on the design board.

jmG

Re: Duct Pressure Loss Calc

Did you ever get your duct pressure mcd working?  Could I see a copy?

Thanks

Tim C.

Highlighted

Re: Duct Pressure Loss Calc

I have not touched this in a while.  I think the attached files above are the latest iteration.  I lost my hard drive on a move and some files are corrupt.  This one, I flat out cannot find.  Sorry