cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Elastic pendulum worksheet

AlanStevens
17-Peridot

Elastic pendulum worksheet

For some reason I was unable to put these replies to Valery Ochkov in the video section, so my comments below won't make sense unless you look there: http://communities.ptc.com/videos/3335

1. I don't believe in putting too much information in the animation - I find it distracting.

2. I get an occasional glitch in the video when viewed online (though it doesn't always happen). I never get a glitch with the original .avi on my PC.

3. I assumed a smooth drum so the total length of thread is stretched.

4. You want the worksheet Valery? C'mon, you can do elastic pendula and trajectories in your sleep!! Oh well, if you insist - see attached.

Alan

3 REPLIES 3

AlanStevens wrote:

1. I don't believe in putting too much information in the animation - I find it distracting.

Alan

May be so:

DrumElacticPend.png

AlanStevens wrote:

4. You want the worksheet Valery? C'mon, you can do elastic pendula and trajectories in your sleep!! Oh well, if you insist - see attached.

Alan

We have a Russian song, sung to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar:

Я проснулся в шесть часов –
Нет резинки от трусов.
Вот она, вот она:
Кое-где намотана.

But seriously, one legend says that Mendeleev saw his periodic table of chemical elements in the dream.

Top Tags