cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Electric Circuits I. Part 3C.

KarlBogha
12-Amethyst

Electric Circuits I. Part 3C.

Continuing from Part 3B.

Part 3C is the solved examples and solved problems for the RLC Higher Order Circuits. Relevant notes in Parts 3A and 3B.

Note: Number of solved examples and problems are high. They try to cover as much areas of the RLC higher order circuits. Any errors the student/engineer should be able to correct with little or some effort.

Contents:

Section 1 solved examples and problems correspond to Part 3A and 3B notes.

Section 2 solved example are the same for the transfer functions in RLC circuits though these are from a Controls textbook.

Section 3 problem is a discussion question the solution provided is more toward looking at the solution from multiple perspectives.

At present for students in Electric Circuits 1 course there is adequate material provided here for the first semester course. Usually some of the material here runs into the early 2nd semester course.

There is plan for a Part 4 this will be in coming months, 3 at least, covering the remaining few sections on RLC. The contents on this material Part 4 may need to be looked at further, by me, for reinforcing studies in Laplace Transform For Electric Circuits. So this may be a while for Part 4 which should try make it the end of the pre-requisite studies.

Apologies for any errors and omissions in advance.

N/A.
4 REPLIES 4
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:KarlBogha)

image.png

P.139 Text Book answer is right.

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:ttokoro)

P.141- Solved by only 2 equations.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png