cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Embedding Microsoft Word as object in MathCAD - Displaying more than first page

jroth
4-Participant

Embedding Microsoft Word as object in MathCAD - Displaying more than first page

Hello,

I have inserted a Microsoft Word object into my mathcad sheet for a table of contents and other 'text' items at the top of the document.  However, I have found that if the information goes beyond one page the information isn't displayed. 

Could somebody elablore if I might be missing some way to display the entire information or if this is a limitation of MathCAD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jroth)

The limitation is the length of the page in Word. I don't think an embedded Word object will ever show more than one page, regardless of what software you embed it in. You can increase the length of the page in Word, but it won't let you make it longer than 22 inches.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jroth)

The limitation is the length of the page in Word. I don't think an embedded Word object will ever show more than one page, regardless of what software you embed it in. You can increase the length of the page in Word, but it won't let you make it longer than 22 inches.

Top Tags