cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Enable All Scriptable Objects (Mathcad 15)

EW_9840203
6-Contributor

Enable All Scriptable Objects (Mathcad 15)

I have a worksheet that contains hundreds of scriptable objects. I opened the worksheet disabling the scriptable objects in order to work on other areas more easily assuming that, when I opened the worksheet selecting the option not to disable scriptable objects they would all be re-enabled. Is there an option I've missed to enable all scriptable objects or does anyone know of a workaround? 

1 REPLY 1

If any region is disabled this status is saved in the worksheet and so that region is still disabled when you reopen the worksheet later. IMHO this is exactly as it should be.

A workaround could be that you open the worksheet by answering the question with "yes", thus disabling any scripts. This of course disables all scripted components for the current session.

But if you work on "other areas", the scripts won't be in the way anyway unless a change you make affects a result calculated by a scripted component (in which case you would need scripting to be active to see the result of your work.

A switch to enable and disable scripts may be convenient, but alas, its not implemented. The same goes for a switch which turns on all disabled regions and its not even possible to do it for a couple of selected regions (like other properties) - unfortunately you have to do it one by one .

Maybe all you need to do is to disable automatic calculations when editing an area which otherwise would trigger time-consuming scripts?

Top Tags