cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Endless problems Planet PTC Mathcad

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

Endless problems Planet PTC Mathcad

I have reposted the file to "Solving 2nd order ODE more efficiently" . It was attached to my last reply where I explain why I can't work on the 14 saved 11. I see the message but not the work sheet. It might have been one of the many cases that produce the Panet PTC blank sheet at "Post message". I will spare the day or more to remove of all my "in-line" comments about what does not work about this web community. No point to comment anymore because not acknowledged and no visible action taken. It would be damn wise at the time of registry , new users be instructed to attach work sheet, images or any piece of information. like source paper ... etc. After > one month doing my best , I realise the PTC objective was to make as difficult as possible Mathcad collaboration by turning it to a chat box, a chat box really slow. The algorithm to make Mathcad collaboration work is the Akiva algorithm: download the work sheet, correct, repost ... i.e: no *zip.

jmG

3 REPLIES 3
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jeanGiraud)

I certainly don't seem to have as many problems as you do, but I am not immune. This just resulted in me having to retype my entire reply to one post (fortunately, a short reply):

temporarily unavailable.gif

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Richard,

Had that error message a few times - resulting in me drafting my posts in Word and pasting into here.

Mike

Quite right, not all same problem . I might see Jive tonight ?

At least, I don't have to retype like you and Mike because,

because I have the "recovered message"

Top Tags