cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Equals to and CTL+=, and fraction numerator / denominator

llourenço
1-Newbie

Equals to and CTL+=, and fraction numerator / denominator

Hello there,

Has been a long time since I use prime, but there is some shortcuts that Idon't know how to do it:

1. Equals to, like CTL + =

Its like impossibrl becouse o use = on my PC its SHIFT + 0, and I try CTL+SHIFT+0 and CTL+0, what i'm doing wrong?

One more thing, I have a fractions like 2/(2s+8), how can I choose numerator or denominator?

regards,

LL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:llourenço)

5 REPLIES 5
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

1. Equals to, like CTL + =

Its like impossibrl becouse o use = on my PC its SHIFT + 0, and I try CTL+SHIFT+0 and CTL+0, what i'm doing wrong?

I think Prime has some issues with shortcuts for non-English users. Being an English user, I can't help more than that though.

One more thing, I have a fractions like 2/(2s+8), how can I choose numerator or denominator?

Do you mean how do you separate them? Use the functions numer and denom with the symbolic processor.

Hello, yes I mean use it for symblic processor.

For examples, I have 2/(2s+8) then -> denominator -> coeffs.

Like type a function and then use only numerador or denomintar using symbolic expressios.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Switch your keyboard into English layout and use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+=".

Hey,

I try on my PC keyboard English from UK and USA, and don't work.. I don't use much this key, but thank you for your help.

Regards, LL

Top Tags