Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equation Break - Missing features

Highlighted

Equation Break - Missing features

I feel a little embarrassed asking for this, but hey it needs to be re-added. Also, while we're adding the equation break can we also add the capability to break an equation with a minus sign as well as the standard plus sign?

Please feel free to add the small features still missing from Prime and we can hopefully have them implemented in Prime 3.0

Mike

58 REPLIES 58

Re: Equation Break - Missing features

Mike,

I think that you can offer this as a new "Idea" in Mathcad community:

Pic_1.png

Not really because half of the request is already present in M15. The reason for this thread is to try and populate a list of basic features which should be easily implemented into Prime 3.0.

Although the minus sign is a new request

Mike

can we also add the capability to break an equation with a minus sign as well as the standard plus sign?

And multiplication and division

Oh yes.

Mike

Actually please do post your suggest for equation break on operators (-, +, /, * ,=) under Ideas. Only users with an active maintenance account can see and vote on the ideas. We will be looking at the voting to help decide which features to implement in future releases of Mathcad. Voting will not be the only consideration, as we also get input from sales, users, and determine our strategy, but voting will definitely be part of the mix.

Mona

Mona,

I will post the suggestion under ideas later. I would also like to keep this thread going to get a general take on users opinions on which of the smaller features yet to be implemented they require (in terms of preference), if possible.

Mike

I can't see to post a 'New idea' as all possible locations are greyed out.

Mike

Mike,

Choose a "Mathcad" section:

Pic_1.png

None of the options are highlighted though.

Mike