cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Erro ao Inicializar - MathCad Prime 2.0 Unhandled Erro

ptc-5201979
1-Newbie

Erro ao Inicializar - MathCad Prime 2.0 Unhandled Erro

Tenho o MathCad Prime 2.0 instalado em meu PC. Ele estava funcionando perfeitamente, porém repentinamente quando fui utiliza-lo novamente ele da esse erro e não abre. Já tentei reinstalar, executar como administrador e nada funciona. Alguem poderia ajudar ? Estou no aguardo.

Sem título.png

3 REPLIES 3

1) Chances for an answer are much greater if you post

a) in English

b) in the appropriate section of this forum. "Community help" is meant for discussions about this forum software itself, not about PTC products. There is a Mathcad section here, too, (along with some subsections) to post in. But I see in your screenshot that you are aware of the Mathcad section anyway.

Concerning your problem, the first question should be "what did you change between 'Prime worked' and 'Prime failed'?"

It seems to be a good idea to contact PTC support in this case. Maybe the log file mentioned in the error message gives some clues to what went wrong?

Translation

"I Have Mathcad Prime 2.0 installed in my computer. Was working fine , but sudently when trying to open program i got this error message and doesn't start. I have already tryed to reinstall and starting has admin and nothing works. Can someone help me? Waiting for answers."

What Windows OS are you using?

Top Tags