cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Error 1920 - fail installing

VW_9673161
4-Participant

Error 1920 - fail installing

I have stumbled upon a problem, when i tried to install Mathcad on my Windows 10 at Aarhus University. The error is labeled 1920, but i can’t find any solutions on the net, so i hope making this post help me solving this problem. It has something to do with the printspoiler i think. (I have attach a file, which is the text that pops up when MathCad nearly is installed).

Hope someone can help fixing this:)

Kind regards Vilhelm

4 REPLIES 4

Are you installing the program with Administrator rights?

VW_9673161
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Yep. Already tried that. Also tried updating my computer, and restarting it several times:)

"Mathcad Installation & Licensing Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

Hi @VW_9673161 ,

Can you check and confirm whether the service for Spooler is disabled or enabled? Follow the below process to check. 

From windows start menu > Type services > Look for print spooler service. If the service is disabled Right click on the service > Select properties > and change the Startup Type to Automatic and then start the service.

Thanks,

Vipul

Top Tags