cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Error when I call a function more than once !!!

Eng_ReyD_497
8-Gravel

Error when I call a function more than once !!!

I have functions, which are working fine when I call in the first time. But I get an error "This Value must be an integer" with any subsequent calls for the same functions...

What is wrong? please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Eng_ReyD_497 wrote:

I have functions, which are working fine when I call in the first time. But I get an error "This Value must be an integer" with any subsequent calls for the same functions...

You've overwritten your definition of the function lsur.   You can either change the name of the function/variable or change the Label on the function as I've done in the attached worksheet.

Stuart

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Attached is the Mathcad

Please upload your Mathcad worksheet to message.

I did twice above

@Eng_ReyD_497 wrote:

You've overwritten your definition of the function lsur.   You can either change the name of the function/variable or change the Label on the function as I've done in the attached worksheet.

Stuart

Oh I see thanks @StuartBruff !!

No problem.

Stuart

Top Tags