cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Error with For Loop Return Value

ptc-5801425
1-Newbie

Error with For Loop Return Value

I apologize in advance if this is an easy quick, but I am new to Mathcad. I found the attached For Loop example online and would like to modify it to use, however I am receiving the following error "Variable is undefined." I copied the example verbatim and from what I could find online, the syntax looks correct. Can anyone provide comments on why I am receiving this error?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5801425)

Firstly never apologise for asking questions.

Have a look if the attached helps. You use text subscript instead of a vector subscript (keystroke [ ) operator.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Have a look if the attached helps. You use text subscript instead of a vector subscript (keystroke [ ) operator.

Never? Even if, for example, you asked your wife why it was such a big deal that you forgot your 10th wedding anniversary?

big_grin.gif

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Brilliant.

I think would have to come under the 'rhetorical question' category though.

Mike Armstrong wrote:

Never? Even if, for example, you asked your wife why it was such a big deal that you forgot your 10th wedding anniversary?

Brilliant.

I think would have to come under the 'rhetorical question' category though.

Nah. That's comes under the "impossible question" category. Who'd live long enough to ask it, already?

Thank you Mike.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

No problem at all, you are welcome.

Top Tags