cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Excel table print

jkrulak
1-Newbie

Excel table print

Hello,

I have little trouble with print table from excel to pdf. I copy table from ecxel and paste as special as excel sheet to Matched 15 and than I can not print table as in view. It prints me just black square. Example is in attachment. I use adobe printer.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndyWesterman
4-Participant
(To:jkrulak)

HI Jan,

I think that the problem might be that the cells in the object are selected.

With the sheet as posted & a different pdf printer I got the same black square.

But if you select the object, right click the mouse on the object & choose "worksheet object" then "edit"; then click outside the object, it seems to de-select the cells & a follow-up print appeared to work OK (as attached).

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndyWesterman
4-Participant

HI Jan,

I think that the problem might be that the cells in the object are selected.

With the sheet as posted & a different pdf printer I got the same black square.

But if you select the object, right click the mouse on the object & choose "worksheet object" then "edit"; then click outside the object, it seems to de-select the cells & a follow-up print appeared to work OK (as attached).

Regards

Andy

Thank you for response

tietjee
14-Alexandrite

A better way is to read in the excel data using READEXCEL. Select the icon presentation. Insert the excel component. The input variable is the same variable used to save the READEXCEL. The excel component can be formatted as an excel worksheet. It makes for a good presentation in the MathCAD. This works in MathCAD v15. I have not tried it in Prime.

Thank you, It works as well

Top Tags