cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

'Explicit,all'and 'this variable is undefined'

szatynkabuduje
3-Visitor

'Explicit,all'and 'this variable is undefined'

So now i've encountered a problem.. I want to use explicit on a formula, the error appears, saying that ' this varaiable in endefined'. I ve checked twice and it IS DEFINED. Look at my worksheet.

Due this reason I'm not able to obtain the result...

8 REPLIES 8

No error in my Mathcad 15

Did you manage to obtain the result of W.c ??problem.jpg

Looks all OK to me, too.

If you want to see the result you may follow the evaluation by another symbolic eval or by a numeric evaluation as shown below:

B.png

Thank you all for your message. actually i would like to use =, which i am not able to use .Im attaching screen. nevertheless i managed to evaluate it by another symbolic evaluation. but i cant use = evaluation.instead of this,i obtain second time what you see in the screen...dunno.jpg

And you get that error/strange result using the very same file you posted in your first post without any changes by just adding an ordinary equal sign at the end?

Thats exactly what I did and you have seen the result in the picture I posted (additionally I changed the unit from liter to m^3).

I have no idea what the cause for this strange behaviour could be as the numeric evaluation never should yield a result looking like the one you posted.

No idea for a solution other than the bold one - try to reinstall Mathcad with all its prerequisites.

Hi

Works in my version of the software.

Wc = 23.1 x 10^6 mm3

Regards

exp.png

What version (and service release too) of Mathcad are you using? And what about attached worksheet?

Top Tags