Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibonacci Sequence

Fibonacci Sequence

Does anyone out there know how to create a matrix to solve for b1, b2 and ultimately f(n). I believe I'm on the correct path.
6 REPLIES 6

Fibonacci Sequence

Fibonacci Sequence

Hello Bonnie, Thank you for the file. Unfortunately, I have MC8 and am unable to open the file because of the version difference. If it isn't too much to ask, could you create a folder called 'fibonacci', then in MC save the worksheet as html to that folder and zip it with winzip and e-mail it to me? It's a lot to ask and I understand if you can't take the time. Thanks for your help all the same.

Trenton

Fibonacci Sequence

Hi Bonnie.

There is a closed formula for the nth term in a Fibonachi series.I don't remember but if you are interested I can find it.
israels@avx.co.il

Fibonacci Sequence

Here is a Mathcad 8 version of my file, which includes the closed-form expression for f_n.

Fibonacci Sequence

Thank you very much for your help. And you're correct about my not knowing how to use MC or about infinit sequences. I'm just learning to do/use both. Thank you for your assistance.

Trenton

Fibonacci Sequence

Man can calculate Fibonacci number (single and "fine", n can be negative) with recurtion and reccurently

V Ochkov
http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov
Announcements
Check out the latest
Mathcad Tip
"PTC Mathcad 15 / Prime 1-6 Update."