cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Find command issue

Raiko
16-Pearl

Find command issue

Hello folks,

I have here a set of equations in which I try to solve for a variable. First I used a vector to define distance l0 through l5, but Mathcad complaint that it can't accept units therefore I changed from vector elements to single variables with literal subscripts for l0 to l5.

However, now the error says it is undefined. Can anybody tell me the source of the problem?

Raiko

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:Raiko)

Raiko Milanovic wrote:

Hello folks,

I have here a set of equations in which I try to solve for a variable. First I used a vector to define distance l0 through l5, but Mathcad complaint that it can't accept units therefore I changed from vector elements to single variables with literal subscripts for l0 to l5.

However, now the error says it is undefined. Can anybody tell me the source of the problem?

You haven't defined the variables on the left hand side of your conditions ....

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Raiko Milanovic wrote:

Hello folks,

You haven't defined the variables on the left hand side of your conditions ....

Stuart

Thanks Stuart (imagine a ruefully smiling engineer here 😉

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Raiko Milanovic wrote:

Thanks Stuart (imagine a ruefully smiling engineer here 😉

I can do better than imagination - I've got a mirror when I want to see one of those!

Top Tags