cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Finding the Shear Force and Bending Moment Along a Beam

mmatthew
8-Gravel

Finding the Shear Force and Bending Moment Along a Beam

I downloaded this worksheet, but I can't get it to run. What version of mathcad is it? I am using prime 1.0.

4 REPLIES 4

What kind of document is it? Where did you find it?

Its the "Featured Worksheet" you see at the main page of the Mathcad section of this community. You won't see it if you customized your community start page.

Its here: http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-3708

PTC stuff doesn't state which version it is, but its definitely not Prime1.

The worksheets which are posted here by PTC are at least Prime2, many Prime3.

The way Prime is constructed older versions will not read files saved with newer ones and its not possible with a current version to save a file in an older format (less the new features) as we are used from nearly every other decent software. Thats PTC's way to say "Use our latest version or f__k off".

BTW, Prime1 sure is a version you should not use for anything serious, in fact not even for anything not serious. Use Mathcad15 (if you bought Prime1 you got the right to use Matchad 15 for free; both will use the same license file you got during installation of Prime) or see if the current Prime3 is satisfying your needs.

You can open this file by using a Prime 2.0 version or higher. In an attachment can be found XPS and PDF version of this worksheet.

Top Tags