This file attached is a sketch of a flight simulator built in Mathcad 14.
The simulator working can be seen on the two videos below:
There are a lot of functions inside that may be used for other things.
Feel free to ask.
I also printed the source code, refer to the chat: http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-5480
It is easier to see the whole source code this way.
To make it work:
- Open the file "..\Flight_Simulator_Sketch\SIMULATOR\Flight_SIMULATOR_rC.xmcd"
- Inside Mathcad, go to the file bottom, where there are the last graphics.
- Set Zoom to 50%
- Use the animation tool, select the graphics area to be recorded to the movie.
OBS: -If FRAME = 1, then the simulation is reseted.
- You can use any other FRAME sequence >1 to make the simulation run in time normaly. The order of FRAME sequence is not important, the important is to use the FRAME change to refresh the worksheet and record each step.
-Example: From 10 to 20 at 10 frames per second.
-Don`t forget to keep the visualization in the bottom of the worksheet to update all the formulas.
- Each loop takes 1 sec aprox. to be evaluated.
The main ideia is, if FRAME is > 1, then the simulation runs. You can define FRAME globaly and change its value to see the whole worksheet update to next step. Variable "tempo" shows the actual time.