cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Formularies

OscarJ.
1-Newbie

Formularies

Good morning,

I would like to know if it is possible to create some formularies -Visual baisc style- in MathCad (prime/15). My idea is to use those formularies for the input data or information when other persons use the worksheets (sometimes when the calculations are complex it is no too easy to understand all steps, so I think it could be good idea guide the user showing a new window with information/explanations and it could be easy identify the information required).

Regards,

Oscar J.

4 REPLIES 4

Oscar Delgado wrote:

Good morning,

I would like to know if it is possible to create some formularies -Visual baisc style- in MathCad (prime/15). My idea is to use those formularies for the input data or information when other persons use the worksheets (sometimes when the calculations are complex it is no too easy to understand all steps, so I think it could be good idea guide the user showing a new window with information/explanations and it could be easy identify the information required).

Regards,

Oscar J.

I've long since I carry out this idea of "livу" formulations with the Mathcad server. The last example - formulations on thermal conductivity of water and steam - see http://www.iapws.org/relguide/ThCond.htm

I can help You!

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:OscarJ.)

As one of the solution of this problem - to use "Hyperlink" to another worksheet (in main menu go to "Insert" -> "Hyperlink") and when you edit a hyperlink you need to choose "Display as pop-up document".

1. Insert "Hyperlink":

Pic_1.png

2. Edit "Hyperlink":

Pic_2.png

3. Display pop-up window:

Pic_3.png

Thank you very much Valery and Vladimir.

Regards,

Oscar J.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:OscarJ.)

You're welcome.

Top Tags