cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Function Export to Visio - Critical Feature Now Gone Entirely?

ptc-1929206
1-Newbie

Function Export to Visio - Critical Feature Now Gone Entirely?

Hi,

I'm trying to switch to Prime. Here is a show-stopper that will have me trying Maple for the first time if I can't get it resolved:

I frequently need to export functions for processing in Visio to produce more clean representaitons suitable for inclusion in Word and PPT and other formats and documents. This feature now seems to not work at all.

Show.Stopper.

Am I missing that this very critical past feature is now entirely gone?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

There is no need to create another thread. Use: http://communities.ptc.com/message/209755

The missing of being able to copy a Mathcad plot in vector format to the clipboard was criticized a lot here in the forum. I am not sure if this is to be expected in Prime3, though - I fear no.

The only way at the time is to take a screen capture and use the bitmap (horrible and unacceptable) or copy the data to Excel, Origin ar whatever and do the plot there.

PTC has to come up with better export posibilities and better ways to format plots hope fully soon!

Top Tags