cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Function Results

ptc-4260912
1-Newbie

Function Results

Hello,

i have multiple of functions that ineeded to plot. For some reason the y value of ech function is coming out incorrectly(not a value). i am not sure why. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

You try toplot functions f(x), r(x) and g(x) but you have not those functions.

Hi Valery,

I agree with you. i did put these functions in the graph area and i was able to plot them. My question or concern is about the values in the second column of each function result tables. i have 4 functions. Thanks!

OK!

See please the attach.

Thank you !

how did you fix it?

In creating the vector R,G,F and H you forgot a vector index at the argumebt x. So the full vector is evaluated for every i and you create a nested vector which sure wasn't intended. You may also create those vectors without using the range i. (see attached sheet).

As Valery already stated you haven't defined functions f,g or r and so you can't plot any of them. It would be easy to define those function (see atatched sheet) but you may also simply plot the vectors F,G,R over the vector x.

SFares
12-Amethyst
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you . Got it !

Top Tags