cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

GetMatrixElement support double data type

XQ_10003318
4-Participant

GetMatrixElement support double data type

Hello, please forward it to the API development team. Please kindly send the interface

GetMatrixElement(RowIndex as integer, ColumnIndex as integer, Value as double) - Gets the matrix element in RowIndex, ColumnIndex with Value.

Change Value as double to support float64 or double because GOLang does not have a double data type, so I cannot get the Value of matrix.

Thank you very much.

Thank you My problem is that I can get the matrix value in Python, but I can't get it in Golang. I suspect that the value I get must be a variable of type double. Python supports double, but Golang has no double, only float64. So ask the technical person who developed this interface to see if they can get the matrix value for a variable of type Float64.

thank you

3xxx
2 REPLIES 2
Mathilde
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Use the matrix data type instead of a 2D array to represent matrix data because the matrix data type stores rows or columns of real or complex scalar data for matrix operations, particularly some linear algebra operations. The Mathematics VIs that perform matrix operations accept the matrix data type and return matrix results, which enables subsequent polymorphic VIs and functions in the data flow to perform matrix-specific operations.

Top Tags