cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Graph with more than one independent variable

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Graph with more than one independent variable

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone who can tell me how do I add a second variable on the abscissa axis of a 2D graph in Mathcad PRIME 3.1? In the guide I found a chart with two independent variables, but I do not find the procedure to do this.

Thanks much.

F.M.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:-MFra-)

Put the cursor somewhere in the first axis label, then on the ribbon under "Plots" click on "Add Trace".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Put the cursor somewhere in the first axis label, then on the ribbon under "Plots" click on "Add Trace".

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

If you don't like the idea to have to use the menu for this task, you could also press "Shift-Enter" to add a new trace in either the abscissa or the ordinate. If the cursor is to the right of the old abscissa entry, you get a new placeholder below it, otherwise above.

This is at least as convenient if nor better than having to type the comma as we are used from Mathcad 15 and below.

Hmm - is it really me writing that line of praise for Prime? It must be Halloween. I guess!

R

Top Tags