cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Graph x,y values

SFares
12-Amethyst

Graph x,y values

Hello,

i am not sure why the x and y values are so large in the graph. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:SFares)

The values you see semm to be in SU unit Pascal. Even though you have chose U.S. system this seems to be the unit system chosen by the plot region if not otherwise told. Generally the values in a plot should better be unitless, so divide ALL by the unit you want, not just a few.

1.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Werner_E
24-Ruby V

The values you see semm to be in SU unit Pascal. Even though you have chose U.S. system this seems to be the unit system chosen by the plot region if not otherwise told. Generally the values in a plot should better be unitless, so divide ALL by the unit you want, not just a few.

1.png

SFares
12-Amethyst
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you Werner!

where do i change the unit for the plot if i want to?i never knew the plot has a seperate unit.

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

sameer fares wrote:

Thank you Werner!

where do i change the unit for the plot if i want to?i never knew the plot has a seperate unit.

I am not sure but I guess thats hard coded. Just make sure that all axis arguments are unitless by dividing them by the desired display unit. So get back control.

Top Tags