Did you mean: 

Graphs

Highlighted

Re: Graphs

1 step forward .... Steps backward.

Mike

Highlighted

Mona, a most irritating thing is the failure of the mouse wheel to "let go" of a 3d plot. This has been a fault since v13. Using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse I have to click outside of the plot and hit CTRL+ESC to get control of the page.

Vector plots and the Repaginate feature should not be lost.

Highlighted

John,

I'm not totally clear on what you are saying.

Do you have this issue both in earlier versions of Mathcad and Mathcad Prime 2.0? I don't have a wireless mouse, so I haven't seen nor I have I heard of this issue. The 3D plots are totally new in Mathcad Prime 2.0, so I'm surprised that the same issue exists in both versions.

Thanks

Mona

Highlighted

HI, Mona. This has been a problem for me before PTC and we have talked about it before. Desktop or laptop. WinXP Pro 32bit, Win7 Pro 32/64 bit. Open 15M010, Tutorial, 3d graphs. Click on the first plot and use the mouse wheel to change the plot size. Click outside of the plot and rotate the wireless mouse wheel; the plot size changes and page up/down control is lost. Hit CTRL+ESC to regain control.

Surely I am not the only user experiencing this?

Highlighted

I have the same issue in Mathcad 15 M010.

Highlighted

Surely I am not the only user experiencing this?

No, I see it too.

Highlighted

Hi John and all,

I see the same issue as well. I'll check if it's been logged.

The good news is that the mouse wheel works correctly in 3D plots in Mathcad Prime 2.0.

Mona

Highlighted

Hi, Mona. Thankfully this is not a problem with Prime 2.0.

Prime 3.0 should enable two y-axes and vector plots.

Vector plots are great tools for explaining what is happening, especially as chaos is approached.

I would like to see dynamic graphing so a function can march in time.

Highlighted

Sounds like an animation to me. I second this. Animations are one of those basic features which Prime lacks.

The same goes for webcontrols.

Announcements