cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

[HELP] XY Plot from Matrix

kchaw
1-Newbie

[HELP] XY Plot from Matrix

hi, i wanted to plot Cf versus Re curve from the output of the function, but it not works.

Please help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:kchaw)

Unfortunately I can only read files in 3.0 format but not in 3.1 - PTC has decides that even every subversion should have its own file format and being incompatibel with older versions . crazy.

So unless you provide a screenshot or a pdf printout of your file, I am unable to see what you are trying to do.

Usually it should work without problems to plot one vector over another one, given they have the same dimension and given that they really are vectors.

If you feed your function with a range variable, neither that variable nor the function output are vectors. Maybe thats the problem.

If thats the case, try to turn Re into a vector and create Cf by feeding that vector into your function - possibly you have to vectorize that function call.

WE

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:kchaw)

Kenneth Chaw wrote:

hi, i wanted to plot Cf versus Re curve from the output of the function, but it not works.

Please help. Thanks.

Cf is a vector, but Re is a range variable.   You need to make Re into a vector, so just type '=' after the expression.  This makes Prime iterate over the range variable and return a vector.

Stuart

Top Tags