cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Handwriting Signature Verification Using Mathcad 15

Cornel
17-Peridot

Handwriting Signature Verification Using Mathcad 15

Hello Dear Friends,

I want to make 'handwriting signature recognition/verification' with the help of the Mathcad 15 software by using some mathematical algorithms or equations (Wavelet Transform, Fourier Transform, or something like this. Now I does not know exactly).

What is the process?
I have collected some genuine images of signature from a few persons and then I collected foreign images of signatures from the same people (but can be from other persons as well).
Then I want to make some manipulation (mathematical operations) on these images and then to compare genuine and foreign or genuine and genuine signatures and then to tell what are the correct answers (meaning if I compare genuine and genuine signatures then I can conclude that that person is genuine and if I compare genuine and foreign signatures then I can conclude that that person is a foreign person).

Do you have any suggestions on how can I do this in Mathcad 15?

The idea is that I want to import genuine and foreign signature images in Mathcad 15 and then to make some manipulations on these images and if I compare a genuine image with a foreign image then I want to be able to see that in some graphics and numbers that there is a difference and to conclude that these two images are not the same and if I compare a genuine image with a foreign image then I want to be able to see in graphics and numbers that there is not a difference in the two signature images and then to conclude that these two images are the same.

Exist in Mathcad 15 such a possibility to implement somehow this thing?

Thank you.
Best regards.

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Cornel)

If you can describe your signature-checking algorithm/method in mathematical terms then, in general, you should be able to implement it in Mathcad.

Mathcad can handle 2D picture files (or data sets derived therefrom) and mathcad can do 2D operations on pictures such as shifting, rotation, addidtion/subtractions and Fourier analysis.

Success!
Luc

Cornel
17-Peridot
(To:LucMeekes)

I do not have one yet.
I am trying to find one and I wonder if someone has done some work or at least has some example in this direction and implemented it in Mathcad 15.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Top Tags