cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Having problems

halexis
1-Newbie

Having problems

My knowledge of Mathcad is limited. Im trying to pass an example of a Mass Transfer book, for some reason is not working. Please help.rutina mathcad.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can't read your file (I'm using Prime 3.0, you're newer) but I've got some time, and you can read mine:

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

You have Mathcad Prime in the book but use Mathcad 15

Thank you. I need to upgrade.

To import Mathcad files that were created before Prime was launched you need an installed, licensed, fully functional copy of Mathcad 15 (the latest version of the old software.)  So your purchase of Prime includes a copy of 15, you can download and install it.

Sort of like buying the tail and being given the dog!

Hector Alexis wrote:

Thank you. I need to upgrade.

Actually, considering the many missing features of Prime, I won't call the switch from Mathcad 15 to Prime xx an upgrade .

I can't read your file (I'm using Prime 3.0, you're newer) but I've got some time, and you can read mine:

Thank you. I appreciate your time.

> I can't read your file (I'm using Prime 3.0, you're newer)

No Fred, he's older 🙂

Its a MC15(or older) file and I am pretty sure that you can read it

As Valery noted the textbook he is using shows a Prime file, but he is using real Mathcad.

EDIT: Given his last answer it looks like in the meantime he downgraded and can read Prime files,

Repaired 3 equations (editing errors)

‌Thanks

Hi which book title are you using for your problem?

I can assist finding for you the original Mathcad worksheet that comes with it.

Juan.

Hi! Principles and Modern Applications of Mass Transfer Operations 3rd Edition by Jaime Benitez.

You need add Given above Find

Top Tags