cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Having trouble graphing my functions

Snarra2015
4-Participant

Having trouble graphing my functions

I attached the file that I am having issues with. I am trying to plot three of my functions onto a single graph but right now they arent working. I think there is a problem with the input variable that I am using. I also don't know how to get three functions to plot on one graph. I've also attached a pdf with an example problem that shows roughly how the graph should look along with the funcitons used. My circuit is different which is why some of the functions may look different. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Snarra2015)

Your i is defined as a range (from 0 to N-1) but never used. That's no problem.

Your t (the variable you want your voltages and currenty to plot against), is NOT defined. That's a problem.

Add a

LM_20170914.png

Just above the plot, and it should work.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Snarra2015.jpg

Snarra2015
4-Participant
(To:-MFra-)

This is pretty close to correct. Vo is also supposed to be plotted on the first graph. Could you possibly attach your mathcad file so that I can see what to change in the future.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Your i is defined as a range (from 0 to N-1) but never used. That's no problem.

Your t (the variable you want your voltages and currenty to plot against), is NOT defined. That's a problem.

Add a

LM_20170914.png

Just above the plot, and it should work.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags