cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Help pls

ptc-5672968
1-Newbie

Help pls

Hello I have this simple equation here in Mathcad 15 but I need it in mathcad prime 3.0. I can`t seem to figure it out.Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
athurin
4-Participant
(To:ptc-5672968)

I have never used Mathcad 15, but from the syntax, I would say this file does it.

Nothing difficult here, the "if" is just not a function anymore, and has been replaced by something more "program-looking". I assume, to make it easier to put several instructions in an if statement.

the "if" is just not a function anymore, and has been replaced by something more "program-looking".

We have both in good old Mathcad as well as in Prime the choice between the if-Function and the programmed if-statement. So you could as well duplicate the syntax given in the picture.

The advantage of the function in Prime is that it also works in the express version while programming doesn't

athurin
4-Participant
(To:Werner_E)

Good to know ! I tried to type it as a function once and it didn't work. Must have gotten the syntax wrong, but didn't try very hard and used the programmed one instead. I'll remember that for future use

Top Tags