cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Help with DE

RosenMITREV
3-Visitor

Help with DE

Dear colleagues!

I have a problem with simple DE. Please see the attached documents. Maybe my question is answered many times, but i didn't find any help.

Thanks in advance

Rosen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Няма проблем, Росен. Имате добро себе си седмица.

Stuart

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

See attached - you can't pass the function name as a parameter within the solve block.

Stuart

Dear Stuart, thank you very much! Your solution completly solves my problem!

Have a nice week

Rosen

Няма проблем, Росен. Имате добро себе си седмица.

Stuart

Dear Stuart, would you like to help me one more time? Please, see the attached file

Thanks in advance

Rosen Mitrev wrote:

Dear Stuart, would you like to help me one more time? Please, see the attached file

Thanks in advance

Hi Rosen,

See attached. There is a severe limitation on the solution, though. It works by augmenting the solution vectors into an array and then plotting the array. The problem is that it is (effectively) one trace, which therefore has one colour making the individual plots pretty indistinguishable (they'd be hard to see anyway!).

I think I've got a worksheet somewhere that uses a 3D plot to give an improved display - I'll see if I can find it and adapt it to your data.

Stuart

Ok, thanks! What about Fc(t,x,delta)? How to plot this function as a function of delta?

Years ago Tom Gutman sent me the attached file, may be you speak about it?

Rosen

Top Tags