cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How Mathcad gateway is useful in Automotive industry ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How Mathcad gateway is useful in Automotive industry ?

Hi..

I want to make some use cases to implement Mathcad Gateway in our Automotive industry, so i tired to get some more information about mathcad gateway from PTC but not getting that much information as its a new software so no more people is aware about this. So if anyone implemented it then need some help to make proper use case. and before to purchase license can i get a 30 days trial to test it.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

10 REPLIES 10

You must have Mathcad Prime 3.1 sheets and subscript (with money) on this server.

We have Mathcad Prime 3.1 licenses, but not gateway.

What is the cost for only gateway as we already have Mathcad Prime 3.1 licenses.?

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

I have prices for Russia.

Ask please your Mathcad reseller!

ok, We are from India.

So for deployment is there training required or without training also can i deploy / implement.

As currently i was not found any userguide for how to install mathcad gateway and how to use it. So is there any documentation available for Mathcad gateway?

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

Same product for Mathcad 15 - 7

Hello Prashant,

I saw a demo for Mathcad Gateway. First, it is a lot of work to use it since it needs heavy propgrammking in VB. Second, you need to adapt your worksheets. This is cumbersome when you're starting with MC15 sheets.

As for the costs: Mathcad, over here in Europe, insists on installing the software by themselves and they're charging heartily fopr this service. And for the continued use they're offering packages of access to be paid for. Starting from 500 access operations up to infinite for which they'd like to see 40 k€.

As I see it, the effort for programming and the fees are to much to be worth the effort.

Cheers

Raiko

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Raiko)

Raiko,

This is the price for 1 year use the server?

Hello Vladimir,

yes this is the price for one year - over here in Germany. I think PTC is a little bit like Apple: the prices are high and you wonder whether it pays of.

Raiko

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Raiko)

Hi Raiko,

Thank you for the comments.

P.S. The price is Extra Hot.

There was a topic about Mathcad Gateway:

Mathcad Gateway - new calculation server from PTC

Video Link : 6668

Also you can contact with PTC and ask all question that you interested (for information about PTC Mathcad Gateway): Contact Us | PTC

Top Tags