cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How can I create index?

gruas
2-Guest

How can I create index?

In a file .mcdx with multiple calculations on each calculation that there is a title, how do I create an automated list correlating the title of the calculation with the page it are the calculation.

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:gruas)

Glecilene Ruas wrote:

In a file .mcdx with multiple calculations on each calculation that there is a title, how do I create an automated list correlating the title of the calculation with the page it are the calculation.

Unfortunately the answer is: you don't. Prime simply provides no means to do this.

Even in Mathcad 15 there is no built-in way to do an automatic index. In MC you could tag every region, create the index manually and set it up that way that via a hyperlink you jump to the very region referenced (no matter if thats on the current or a second referenced sheet). We don't have this functionality in Prime.

Also I am not sure if it would be possible to implement kind of automatic or semiautomatic index using VBScript in inserted scripted components. But as Prime also does not provide an automated interface, is not allowing to insert objects, scripted components, its no option for you anyway.

Top Tags