cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can I get data value through graph?

jlee-2
1-Newbie

How can I get data value through graph?

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98.PNG

I want to get data value.

For example,

When AOA is 40.33, I want to get cl, cd

I heard that it is possible to get data through graph in matlab

So I am cofidence this feature is in mathcad.

Could you know how to get data by using graph?

5 REPLIES 5
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:jlee-2)

I don't think you have attached the correct worksheets. These are what you posted in this thread http://communities.ptc.com/message/260528#260528

yes. you are right.

I am shy because I can't success by myself for my work.

I just have a book about mathcad. But it is not useful. Also, I have used PTC help. But it is also not useful.

In additon, I can't buy books because there are not books in my country or so expensive in case of english book about mathcad.

So I have no choice exclude that I depend on this site.....

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

jinsuk Lee wrote:

yes. you are right.

I just have a book about mathcad. But it is not useful. Also, I have used PTC help. But it is also not useful.

In additon, I can't buy books because there are not books in my country or so expensive in case of english book about mathcad.

So why don't you attach the worksheet which corresponds with your question?

In the meantime you may look up "curve fit", "regression" and especially "interpolation" in the help. Not sure but it could be that thats it what you are looking for.

As of Mathcad resources - I don't like Prime so I haven't had a look at them, but maybe the files here

http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-3621

and especially here

http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-3931

are helpful for you. From what I have seen you sure need to get more experienced with Mathcad's basics.

Thank you.

It is good matrials for me. I hope to increase ability.

thank you very much

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

jinsuk Lee wrote:

yes. you are right.

Do not be shy, this is exactly why the forum is here.

You will find on most occasions, if you provide a good description of the problem and example worksheet, that someone will provide assistance. Maybe closing each thread out at a time will be beneficial.

Top Tags