Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i create the model described in the paper

Re: How can i create the model described in the paper

Hi,

As an easy solution I contacted the authors to see if the original Mathcad 2001i worksheet/s still existed.

The email on the bottom of first page article bounced back as no longer valid.

Cheers

Terry

I am a member of the editorial board of one journal. Once I received an article for a review. A set of not very complicated formulas with many coefficients were in this article. I quickly created a calculation for this article by Mathcad, but it gave out results that were different from those that were given in the article. I suffered for a long time, checking my formulas and coefficients. Then I contacted the authors of the article.
It turned out that there were three typos in formulas and coefficients of the article!
The misprints were corrected and the article came out with a link to the online calculation and with the possibility of downloading files (Mathcad: 15, Prime, Express, SMath) calculation itself. And Excel too!

Now this formulation is here

Mad-Formulas.png

Hi,

I have been given the current company email address of the first author of the paper.   It would be preferable you approach him as you can explain why you want the original Mathcad 2000i calculation files.  I will send the email address by private message.

Cheers

Terry